Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year...




Just want to wish everyone a happy and peaceful 2013.  Thank you to all our followers for liking us.

2nd Christmas here in New Jersey and it still is difficult being so far apart, but I guess the fact that my kids are young makes all the difference..
We did get a white Christmas, we had a little snow that didn’t last very long, but we had snow on Christmas Day, but the was more to come  a couple of days before New Years and nearly messed up my NYE Plans.. I say nearly but you do sometimes forget that living here things still move when it snows, I swear it was like it never snowed on the highways, so the dog went to the plush 5 star kennels and we jumped in the car and drove to Boston, on NYE, and what night we had it was good to be with some friends at this time of the year..

Oh and just so you know, January is just as bad here as back in Ireland.. cold depressing, roll on February.




No comments:

Post a Comment